Sunday, July 22, 2012

Colorado Shooting - What Really Happened?

I keep waiting for the "rest of the story" but I still haven't heard it! This guy was geared up for a big battle. He had plenty of ammo, and lots of time. We know he fired his shotgun and AR-15. He was also carrying a Glock handgun. We know this idiot killed a lot of innocent people for no apparent reason.

But what I want to know is, what happened from the time that he started shooting, and the time that he was arrested? He was geared up in protective tactical gear, and apparently stripped it off before being arrested, yet I haven't heard about how he was arrested. Did he simply realize he was a terrible shot and gave up without a fight?

My heart goes out to all those who have been touched by this tragedy, but the story doesn't add up. Anyone should have been able to kill a lot more people than he did. At close range, with everyone trapped, the casualty rate should have been much higher. I'm glad it wasn't, but I want to know why. Was this guy just totally incompetent with guns?


First responders praised for speed, caring in Colo. shooting – USATODAY.com:


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment